Section 9060. (Added by Stats. 2003, Ch. 57, Sec. 5.)
Cite as: Cal. Health & Safety Code §9060.
(a) A district shall limit interment in a cemetery owned by the district to interment in the ground, in columbariums, and in mausoleums, as provided in this part.
(b) A district shall limit interments to:
(1) Persons who are residents of the district.
(2) Persons who are former residents of the district and who acquired interment rights while they were residents of the district.
(3) Persons who pay property taxes on property located in the district.
(4) Persons who formerly paid property taxes on property located in the district and who acquired interment rights while they paid those property taxes.
(5) Eligible nonresidents of the district, as provided in this chapter.
(6) Persons who are family members of any person described in this subdivision.